We Specialize in Christmas Trees, Making Memories and Joyous Holiday Seasons!
- Choose Your Tree - image and descriptions of Christmas Trees (read more)
- Cut your own tree!
- Check our Questions/Tips Section to prepare for your visit.
- We furnish handsaws to cut your Christmas Tree.
- Choose Norway, White or Blue Spruce and White Pine.
- Choose a pre-cut Fraser Fir tree from N.C. (too hot to grow in KY)
- Download the Map of Tree Fields
We’re looking forward to sharing yet another Christmas with you in 2014. Making homegrown memories and sharing our fresh Christmas trees and greenery with you is a highlight of our year.
- Download a field map or get a copy here.
- Choose your tree from fifteen acres of quality, locally grown Christmas trees in varying stages of growth.
- Grab a good sharp bow saw and plast ic mats to keeps you dry while you cut.
- That perfect tree will be waiting for you.
Kids…look for Santa’s reindeer while you’re in the field. Santa needs them all rounded up by Christmas Eve and he needs your help. Hopefully, we’ll get them all back in the barn in time for Santa’s toy run
- Locate a reindeer pack in the tree field.
- Remove a sticker from the reindeer pack.
- Place your sticker on Santa’s reindeer chart in Kelly House.
- Collect a prize.
If you want to plant a tree after Christmas, we will have a good selection of root ball trees already dug for you. If you prefer, you can tag a tree of your choice and we’ll dig it for you to pick up later. Root-balled trees can be planted through March. Norway Spruces make excellent landscaping trees because they can adjust to our unreliable Kentucky weather.
The "elves" at Baldwin Farms trim the trees into perfect ‘tree shape.’ We can almost hear the trees calling, "Pick me, pick me!" as we pass by. They are all so lovely and green. Fraser Firs are a consistent favorite, but since they will not grow in Kentucky Bluegrass region heat, we bring them in from North Carolina for you.
Baldwin Farms Salsa, Amish Jams, Apple Butter, Local Honey, Sorghum, Three Oaks Goats Milk Soap and other market treats are always an appreciated Christmas gift to give or receive. This year, try the homemade chocolate. Yum! Yum! Step into Kelly House next to the tree shed and shop around. While you’re there, hang an ornament on the Spirit Tree and grab a few beautiful, farm-themed post cards to send to family and friends.
After you purchase your tree:
Choose some of our freshly-made evergreens for your holiday decorations.
Check your gift list and make your selections.
Warm up around our cozy fire.
Enjoy hot chocolate and candy canes
Check out photo album from last year to find your picture. Feel free to take it with you.
Sign up for our newsletter so you’ll get our news and special events, plus discount coupons.
P.S. Landscape trees, evergreens and hardwoods are available October through March. Call for appointment or information. Our trees have been inspected by the University of Kentucky. They are free of dangerous insects and diseases.